Objectives of the Internship
To help the intern to utilize their gained knowledge and develop professional experience through learning and practicing professional business activities in a well-established agriculture development project.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
Main tasks of the selected candidate are as follows:
Administrative & finance assistance:
- To learn the SNV’s established finance and administrative procedures
- To work closely ad provide support to the Program Assistant in all project finance and administrative activities (i.e. coordinate meetings/field work with Implementers and Stakeholders, organize and support meeting/workshop/training activities etc.)
- To support the Project to maintain hard and soft copy filing systems of project documents and contacts;
- To support the preparation and monitoring of expenditure of project
- To translate the relevant project documents English-Vietnamese and Vietnamese- English if required. học xuất nhập khẩu ở đâu tốt
- To join the field work to learn project development activities and support the relevant monitoring and recording of field activities
Supervision: The Intern will be overall coached and supervised by Team Leader. On a day to day basic, the Intern will work closely to learn and support the Program Assistant.
Duration of assignment:
- Full-time is preferred; part-time of 3-4 days/weeks is acceptable.
- Start date ASAP. học kế toán ở đâu tốt nhất tphcm
- Duration: from minimum 3 months – 12 months.
- University degree (Foreign Trade, Administration, Agriculture, Banking/Finance)
- Eager to learn and develop professional working skills in a dynamic work environment
- Willingness to work on intensive deadlines with “I can” attitude
- Good communication skills in English in both spoken and written;
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Power Points).
Support from SNV
- SNV will support the intern local travelling expenses when the intern is required to work in the fields out of the working station in Ha Noi.
- He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise. học nguyên lý kế toán
- SNV will facilitate the intern to meet his/her personal learning objectives during this assignment.
- SNV will buy the personal accident insurance during assignment.
Desired Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Please send your application letter and CV, to SmartRecruiter by 22nd April 2019.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible.
Mong bài viết Sinh viên Ngoại thương sẽ hữu ích với bạn!
>>>>>>> Bài viết liên quan: Top 5 Trung Tâm Đào Tạo Xuất Nhập Khẩu Tốt Nhất Hà Nội TPHCM